Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Psalm to the Tribe of the Maoy


THE MISSION STATEMENT
 of the TRIBES of the MAOY
The FREE and INDEPENDENT TRIBES of the MAOY,
 a Non Profit Tribe. To bring together
 ALL Gays of all ages, to live, play, and
 work together, without any Government, city, state, or
 federal telling us who we will live with, how we will live,
 or where we will live; We MUST have a
 say in our lives!  The Goal of the Tribe is to find a place,
 outside the US, where we can live and form
 our own laws, and villages, and country, without any outside
interference in our lives. To be able to stand up and say,
 "I'm a Maoy Tribesman and I'm Gay and Proud of it! I am FREE!
To this end, we dedicate our lives.


This is a Web site under God, and follows Religious
 Freedom, as found in the constitution of the United States,
And in the Civil laws of this country.
All pictures, art and text are owned by the
 FREE and INDEPENDENT TRIBES and CHURCH of the MAOY
And shall not be removed or copied
for use other then personal use or promoting the Tribe.
Any questions you have about use, please contact the Tribe.


"Salvation belongs to the Lord! Your
 blessings are on Your Tribe of the Maoy!
O God, our Lord, how excellent is
Your name in all the Earth!
God, You are the Tribes rock, fortress, and our deliverer!
You are our shield and the horn of our salvation.
Let our mouths be filled with Your praise,
 with Your glory all the day.
But it has not always been this way for Gays.
The World thinks of Gays as worms, not Boys and Men,
 but a reproach of Men, and despised by the people.
Our enemies are many, and they
 hate us with cruel hatred.
We are a reproach among all our enemies,
 but especially among our neighbors,
 and an object of hate from
 our friends, who when finding
out we are Gay, have turned their back to us.
We have heard over and over the slander
 of many voices. Fear is in our lives.
They take counsel together against us;
 they have plotted to take away our lives.
They want to go into our mother's womb and kill
us before we have a chance to live.
They gather themselves together, they hide themselves,
 they watch us, and they wait to destroy us.
The wicked walk on every side, and
when they kill us, the vilest men are exalted.
Our enemies reproach us all day long, those who
are mad at us for being Gay, swear an oath against us.
The Gay haters prowl on every side, when
 vileness is exalted among the people of the world.
"Why do you boast in Evil, Straight Men in the US?
Your tongue devises destruction, for all Gay Boys
 and Men, like a sharp razor, working deceitfully.
You love Evil more then good. Lying about
 Gays rather than speaking the Truth.
All day you twist our words;
 all your thoughts are against us for evil.
Your teeth are like spears and arrows; your tongues,
 like a sharp sword. Your mouth is full of cursing and deceit.
How they have increased against all Gay Boys
 and Men. Many are those who rise up against us.
There mouths are full of
cursing, deceit, and oppression.
They tell us; 'there is no help
 for you from God.' They have said,
 'God has forgotten you, He hides His face
 from you, He will never see you.'
And I thought of all the dead Gay Boys and Men,
 lost because of the unjust hate in the world and the US.
Rivers of water run down from my
 eyes, as I think of all those dead Gay
 Boys and Men, lost because of all those
 that condemn us with out knowing us.
I cried out to God! Oh, let the wickedness
 of the wicked come to an end!
Sorrow surrounds me, the
 snares of death confront Me.
Oh, Lord, why does the world
rage and the people plot against us?
Have mercy on us, Lord, for we cannot help being Gay.
My soul is greatly troubled.
All night I drench my bed with my tears.
I am troubled, I am bowed down
 Greatly; I go mourning all the day long.
Why did I not die at birth? Why did I not
 Perish when I came from the womb?
Why should my BEING Gay draw so much hate?
Did not He who made me Gay in the womb
make them? Did not  Our
God fashion all of us in the womb?
In distress I called out to the Lord again!
How long, O Lord? Will You forget me forever? How
 long will You hide Your face from me?
How long must I have sorrow in my heart? How
 long will my enemy be exalted over me?
Consider and hear me O Lord My God! Don't
 let our enemies prevail against us!
Do not cast me off in the time of old age; forsake
 me not when my strength fails.
You have tested my heart; you have
 visited me in the night. You
 have tried me and found nothing. My mouth does not speak evil.
O God; incline Your ear to me, and hear my speech.
And the Lord answered me!
And the first MAOY came to be.

The Lord said: 'I took you out of your
mother's womb, I took you out
of your mother's bowels. You ARE
 my child! I made you who you are.
I cast you into My image from birth.
Bring Me a new Tribe, for the
Tribe of Israel has forsaken me!
Bring Me a Tribe of your People, that
 I may Love them, and they Love me!'
This day, Lord, I Declare Your marvelous works.
Your Gay Children are Your heritage! The
 fruit of the womb is Your reward.
As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man,
 so shall be Your Gay Children.
And happy is the Gay Man that has his quiver full
 of them, for they will not be ashamed of being Gay.
Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for
 Gay Boys and Gay Men to dwell
 together in unity! Through You, O Lord
we will push our enemies, through
 Your name we will trample
 those who rise up against us!
Now We have the Tribe of the Maoy, the Tribe
 IS our Light and our Salvation!
That the generations to come in the Tribe of the Maoy,
 will come to know You, O Lord.
When the wicked come against the
 Tribe, to tear our flesh, they
will stumble and fall. Our enemies
 will NEVER triumph over Us!
For the Tribe IS our rock and our fortress! The
 Tribe will never forsake us!
Why? Because in GOD we have put our trust,
 we will never be afraid. Our hearts
 will be steadfast! Let the wicked be ashamed.
 Let the lying lips be put to silence.
Behold! The eye of the LORD is on the Tribe!
 We have sought the Lord, and He has heard us!
Blessed is the Tribe whose God is the Lord.
 The Tribe He has chosen for His possession.
Come! All Gay Boys and Men, listen to the Tribe!
 We will teach you the LOVE of GOD!
And our tongues will speak of HIS glory, and
 we will praise HIM all the day long!"
When we cry out to the Lord in our troubles,
 He will bring us out of our distress.
We will rejoice in the gladness of our Tribe,
 We will glory in your inheritance.
We will sing to the Lord as long as we live.
Our Lord causes the grass to grow
for the cattle, and crops to grow,
so that He may bring forth food for the
 Tribe from the earth.
Let the sea roar, with all its fullness. Let the rivers
clap their hands! Let the hills be joyful together!
Sing to the Lord! Shout joyfully before the Lord!
For HE is our God, and we are his Gay sheep.
Oh, come; let us sing to the Lord! Let us shout joyfully
 to the Rock of our salvation!
In Your name the Tribe will rejoice all day, and
in your righteousness shall they be exalted.
Oh come, let us worship and bow down; let us
 kneel before the Lord, our Maker.
Blessed BE the Lord forevermore! Amen and Amen."


The Tribe woud like to
 Thank you for reading this page.
For more information, on the
Church or Life in the Tribe, please Write to:

This is a Web site under God, and follows Religious
 Freedom, as found in the constitution of the United States,
And in the Civil laws of this country.
All pictures, art and text are owned by the
 FREE and INDEPENDENT TRIBES and CHURCH of the MAOY
And shall not be removed or copied
for use other then personal use or promoting the Tribe.
Any questions you have about use, please contact the Tribe.

god's gay tribe by Radioflyer Tribe Leader is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.


This is a Web site under God, and follows Religious
 Freedom, as found in the constitution of the United States,
And found in the Civil laws of this country.
All pictures, art and text are owned by the
 FREE and INDEPENDENT TRIBES and CHURCH of the MAOY
And shall not be removed or copied
for use other then personal use or promoting the Tribe.
Any questions you have about use, please contact the Tribe.


No comments:

Post a Comment